An attractive four bedroom detached house with flexible accommodation. Gabetti Cottage is ideally located close to the centre of the market town of Lymington with its cobbled walkway to the quay and famous marinas.
The accommodation comprises large kitchen, sitting/dining room, downstairs bedroom and downstairs cloakroom, three bedrooms upstairs one with two sets of bunk beds and family bathroom with shower. There is a private garden and parking for up to three vehicles. You can get the train from Lymington to Brockenhurst which is a mainline railway station.
Gabetti Cottage is the ideal holiday home for larger groups of friends or family to enjoy. Spacious flexible accommodation and located within walking distance of the Georgian market town of Lymington.
Key Facts at a glance
On arrival you will find:
All beds made up with towels provided (except beach towels)
Welcome pack for your first drink on arrival
Three reasons for staying at Gabetti Cottage:
* Within walking distance of Lymington town centre, quay and marinas
* Spacious, flexible accommodation
* Garden and parking
* Secure off road parking for up to 3 cars
* Secure bike storage available
* Wi-fi available
Relaxing, Sleeping, Living
* Spacious lounge/diner with TV and DVD player. Dining table which seats up to 10 people.
* Ground floor bedroom with twin beds. Upstairs Master bedroom with double bed and single bed. Bedroom with twin beds. Bedroom with double bed and single bed.
* Large well equipped kitchen. Electric oven and gas hob. dishwasher, microwave, separate fridge and freezer, washing machine. Downstairs cloakroom. Family bathroom with shower and bath.
Please note the returnable cautionary deposit for this property has been set at £200.00.
Short Breaks may be available out of peak season times, please contact us with your requirements on 01590 622449