Hunters Retreat is a perfect property for a family holiday, very spacious inside and a lovely good size rear garden with patio area and outside seating.
Key Facts at a glance
On arrival you will find:
All beds made up with towels provided (except beach towels)
Welcome pack for your first drink on arrival
Basic cleaning products (Hand wash, 2 x toilet rolls, kitchen roll, washing up liquid, J-cloths and scourer)
Three reasons for staying at Hunters Retreat
* Ideal location within walking distance of the village of Brockenhurst
* Perfect base for exploring the beautiful open heathland and wooded areas of the New Forest
* Spacious accommodation for a family holiday
* Wi-fi available
*Large drive for off-road parking
* Secure rear garden with patio area for al-fresco dining and lockable side gate behind which is space to store bikes out of view. Portable bike racks available with waterproof cover for two bikes.
Relaxing, Sleeping, Living
* Good size lounge with two sofas and armchair for TV watching, dining room seating eight and patio doors onto rear garden (highchair available). Family bathroom with shower over bath, en-suite bathroom with shower over bath
* King size bed in Master and bedroom 1, a twin bedded room and a single bedroom with guest bed under, travel cot available
* Gas hob, double electric oven, dishwasher, microwave, fridge/freezer. Washing machine, tumble dryer, ironing board and iron in utility room. Hairdryer
Please note the returnable cautionary deposit for this property has been set at £200.00.
Short Breaks may be available out of peak season times, please contact us with your requirements on 01590 622449
Hunter's Retreat is a spacious and comfortable house, and is ideally situated in a pleasant area of Brockenhurst. The village centre is just a short walk away, where there are two supermarkets, pubs, coffee shops, greengrocer, butcher, cycle hire, etc. It is an ideal location for walking and cycling, and is close to paths and off-road tracks in the New Forest. Lymington, Christchurch and the South coast are easily accessible by train or car.
Home from Home
We came here to stay as a group for the weekend. Lovely, comfortable house with everything you would need....a home away from home! Beautiful big garden perfect for BBQs. The location was fantastic, a few minutes walk and we were surrounded by wild horses!