This beautiful apartment offers gracious accommodation comprising elegant lounge/dining room with large dining table to seat 8, kitchen/breakfast room with kitchen table to seat 8, sitting room with second dining area, bathroom, shower room, 2 double bedrooms and 1 twin bedded room.
Key Facts at a glance
On arrival you will find:
All beds made up with towels provided (except beach towels)
Welcome pack for your first drink on arrival
Basic cleaning products (Hand wash, 2 x toilet rolls, kitchen roll, washing up liquid, J-cloths and scourer)
Three reasons for staying at Apartment 1, Avon Castle
* The opportunity to stay in a beautiful historic castle
* Tranquil riverside location with private fishing rights
* Modern state of the art appliances
* Parking space available
* Wi fi available
* Smart TV (55") with freeview, Xbox
* Wood burning stoves
Relaxing, Sleeping, Living
* Two sumptuous sofas and large coffee table for relaxing in front of the TV, large dining table (seats 8) plus smaller dining area (seats 4)
In bathroom - Roll-top bath, his and hers wash-hand basins, walk-in shower, wc. In shower room - shower cubicle, wash-hand basin and wc
* Two double beds and two Single Beds - (one double bed situated on mezzanine floor)
* Electric hob and oven, steam oven, microwave, coffee maker, american fridge/freezer with ice maker, dishwasher (for large and small washes), washing machine, charcoal bbq
Short Breaks may be available out of peak season times, please contact us with your requirements on 01590 622449
Can’t fault this place. If this in the area where you want to stay & you want 3 bedrooms it’s hard to imagine you could do better at any price. The kitchen is one of the loveliest kitchens ever.
We were pleasantly surprised when we arrived at the castle, best place we have ever stayed and everybody enjoyed, spacious rooms, living room and kitchen, all modern fittings, plus huge garden area, will come back next year.