Woodstock offers all you need in a holiday let and more with the bonus of being in a fabulous location to enjoy the delights of the forest with its numerous cycle and walking trails and within an easy walk of the village centre offering cafes, pubs and independent shops.
Key Facts at a glance
On arrival you will find:
All beds made up with towels provided (except beach towels)
Welcome pack for your first drink on arrival
Basic cleaning products (Hand wash, 2 x toilet rolls, kitchen roll, washing up liquid, J-cloths and scourer)
Three reasons for staying at Woodstock
* Perfectly located to explore the New Forest on foot or bicycle
* Versatile accommodation with ground floor bedroom and shower room
* Charming landscaped back garden with two seating areas
* Cosy lounge with woodburner
* Latest smart TV
* Hi Speed Broadband
* Off road parking for 2 cars
* Bike rack for guests use
Living, Relaxing, Sleeping
* A spacious kitchen/dining room filled with light from double height ceiling with skylight and french doors offering direct access to the pretty garden. Electric hob and oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, washing machine, hairdryer, iron and ironing board. Highchair available.
* Lounge off the kitchen/dining room with woodburner making a cosy room for relaxing, watching TV or reading. Seating for six people.
* Downstairs twin bedded room with storage. Typically steep cottage stairs lead to one kingsize bedroom and 1 double bedroom both with storage. All bedrooms with mirrors. Travel cot available.
Please note the returnable cautionary deposit for this property has been set at £200.00.