The lodge sits in an attractive wooded area at the end of the garden enabling guests to enjoy a very pleasant outlook and also a peaceful location.
Key Facts at a glance
On arrival you will find:
All beds made up with towels provided (except beach towels)
Welcome pack for your first drink on arrival
Basic cleaning products (hand wash, 2 x toilet rolls. kitchen roll, washing-up liquid, j-cloths and scourer)
Three reasons for staying at Lilac Lodge:
* A cosy interior with attractive vaulted wooden feature ceiling
* Outside decking area ideal for enjoying al fresco dining
* Local shops and services all close by
* Off road parking for one car
* Very pleasing interior with feature electric fire adding to cosy feel
Relaxing, Sleeping, Living
* Lounge area with sofa and armchair chair, TV with freeview channels and DVD player, dining area with table and chairs for two, small outside table and chairs, ensuire shower room with shower cubicle
* Double bed in attractive wood panelled room
* Electiric oven and hob, microwave, fridge with freezer box, coffee machine, hairdryer, ironing board and iron. Although the property does not have a washing machine or dryer, the owners can provide use of these in the main house if required
Please note the returnable cautionary deposit for this property has been set at £200.00.
Short Breaks may be available out of peak season times, please contact us with your requirements on 01590 622449
I can't understand why this wonderful place has not been reviewed before. Maybe others are trying to keep it a secret. We had a fantastic peaceful stay. The owners are very welcoming and helpful. The lodge is as good as the photos suggest. Everything is spotlessly clean and well maintained. We would have no problems with returning for another visit. For those who want to stay connected, the Wi-Fi is very good and worked without fault.