Knightwood Lodge has been tastefully fitted-out to create a feeling of space as well as a cosy feel to come back to after a day's walking on the forest. With a cattle-grid at the approach to the property you are often able to see livestock from the second you step out of the front door.
Key Facts at a glance
On arrival you will find:
All beds made up with towels provided (except beach towels)
Welcome pack for your first drink on arrival
Basic cleaning products (hand wash, 2 x toilet rolls, kitchen roll, washing-up liquid, J-cloths and scourer)
Three reasons for staying at Knightwood Lodge:
* Versatile family accommdation
* Mature private garden offering peace and quiet and an area for al-fresco dining
* Wood-burning stove in lounge for cosy evenings
* Off road parking on driveway
* Use of charcoal burning bbq for al-fresco dining
* Use of bicycle left by owner in the garage for guests use to pick up fresh bread from the village bakery for breakfast!
Relaxing, Sleeping, Living
* Large lounge with area for reading on two comfy swivel chairs, and two sofas for TV watching in front of the woodburner when required. Dining room with table and chairs to seat up to 8, highchair available. Ensuite bathroom with shower over bath, family bathroom with shower over bath.
* Master bedroom with kingsize bed, double room and twin bedded room (can be made into a double bed), travel cot available.
* Electric hob and double electric oven, fridge freezer, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, radio, dvd player, smart tv, ironing board, iron, hairdryer.
Please note the returnable cautionary deposit for this property has been set at £200.00.
Short Breaks may be available out of peak season times, please contact us with your requirements on 01590 622449
New Forest on Doorstep
Myself and four friends hired this cottage for a weekend and it was perfect- New Forest is right outside your front door, easy access to train station (we went to Lymington!) and close to lots of other forest attractions and villages. Nice pubs in the village & we found the house very cosy, welcoming and clean. Thanks for a lovely stay :)
Perfect for Extended Family
Knightwood Lodge at Brockenhurst was perfect in every way for our family of two grandparents, mum and dad, and two teenage boys, plus our dogs! Ideal for the dogs, opening out onto heathland and the Forest, loads of lovely walks ( particularly Blackwater Arboretum, a 10 minute drive away). Crabbing at Mudeford Quay was very popular with the boys, as was the beach (pebbles, but lovely nevertheless) at the beautiful Hengistbury Head, with views to the Isle of Wight. Bournemouth is attractive, but busy, and of course, the whole of the New Forest is just lovely. The house is beautifully appointed, modern and clean, nice wrap-around garden, perfect for BBQ's , and all in all just a really lovely holiday, with lots of memories made. We wil surely be returning.