Woodland Cottage situated on the outskirts of the village of Brockenhurst has versatile accommodation and a delightful garden and a walk across the road and you are onto open forest with walking and cycling trails.
Key Facts at a glance
On arrival you will find:
All beds made up with towels provided (except beach towels)
Welcome pack for your first drink on arrival
Basic cleaning products (Hand wash, 2 x toilet rolls, kitchen roll, washing up liquid, J-cloths and scourer)
Three reasons for staying at Woodland Cottage
* Perfectly located to explore the New Forest
* Versatile accommodation
* Relax in a 'home from home' comfortable cottage
* Delightful front and rear garden
* Off road parking for 2 cars
* Spacious accommodation with two lounges both with woodburning stoves
Relaxing, Sleeping, Living
* Two lounge areas each with a woodburner for relaxing, watching TV/DVD or reading. Dining area with highchair available and conservatory with extra seating or eating area from which to enjoy views over the pretty garden. Downstairs bathroom with shower over and upstairs shower room with walk in large shower.
* Downstairs double bedroom, upstairs double bedroom and a further upstairs bedroom with double bed and extra large single bed as well. Cot available
* Gas hob, electric double oven, microwave, coffee maker, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, hairdryer, iron and ironing board.
A non-refundable admin charge of £50.00 is applied to each booking.
Please note the returnable cautionary deposit for this property has been set at £200.00.
Short Breaks may be available out of peak season times, please contact us with your requirements on 01590 622449
Garden in Bloom
The house was clean, spacious, well equipped and perfect for our family plus grandparent. The children especially liked the big beds in the shared room with space to make a den between them. Grandpa liked the downstairs bedroom with bathroom and toilet opposite. We all loved hanging out in the conservatory. Great location for reaching all areas of the New Forest. And the garden was at its best in May!
I booked a short break at Woodland Cottage with my mum and I am so pleased we chose to stay there. It’s around a 25/30 min slow walk to the village but in a lovely spot with some lovely walks just feet away from the cottage. We booked through New Forest Holiday Lets who were great and incredibly helpful. The cottage Itself was beautiful and very well equipped. Although a road runs in front of the cottage there was no noticeable noise at all. It was incredibly quiet so you really did feel out in the country. I would highly recommend both Woodland Cottage and New Forest Holiday Lets to anyone planning to visit the New Forest.
A lovely, comfortable child friendly cottage with everything needed to have a relaxing holiday, peaceful location with the forest right opposite the front door. Great village with pubs, superb bakery and tea shop. Ideal for Lymington, Lyndhurst and Christchurch by the ferries! Great walks in the forest even on wet, gloomy days.
A very big thank you
A very big thank you for a marvellous week at Woodland Cottage. Thank you also for the return of the £200 security deposit. The property was in an ideal location and the welcome pack plus the Proseco was a very nice touch. Any doubts we had about cleanliness were soon forgotten and we would certainly recommend this cottage and hope to return one day. The only downside - very minor, was that we could not find a DVD player as advertised in your literature!*
Thank you Linda and New Forest Holiday Lets for making our holiday one to remember.
* DVD Player now been re-installed by owner.
Cottage had everything you need with comfy beds .Great for walking and cycling and nearby to pubs. Great to wake up to see ponies outside in the morning.