We’re back and open.
We are delighted to be open and operating again.
Our office is open with reduced staff numbers in order to adhere
with current social distancing rules.
Groups of 7 or more guests
Due to the announcement by the Government on 9 September if you have a booking of 7 or more guests from different households and not in a social bubble we will issue you a refund. The other option would be for you to reduce your party size if possible. As this regulation is likely to change at any time we will only issue a refund for bookings due in the next two weeks and will obviously be keeping a close eye on this and will be in touch with those guests whose bookings could be affected.
The New Forest and nearby coast offers the perfect place to enjoy the big outdoors with lashings of fresh air to blow away the cobwebs and inertia of lockdown and we will be looking forward to welcoming old and new visitors alike to embrace all this area has to offer. In the meantime take care and stay safe.
A recent review which should reassure customers that it is safe to have a break away from home..........
'We have had a lovely time in this wonderful cottage. Its such a shame that we have to go home. The weather has been brilliant.
We weren't sure we would be coming this year, with the coronavirus, but it's been lovely to still have a holiday, and be somewhere different.
We have felt safe in the cottage with all the added hygiene measures you have put in place. The cottage was spotless as usual and the foot operated hand gel in the entrance hall was frequently used. You also supplied hand gel by all the sinks and plenty of cleaning products.
I was very happy to seal the bedding and towels up as we left, as an added hygiene precaution.
There is so much to do, even with the the restrictions, all the shops and restaurants in the area are compliant all the revelant regulations.
See you next year.'
W E L C O M E
Come and stay in the fabulous New Forest, where you will be treated to beautiful vistas of forest and heathland whilst never being far from the stunning unspoilt coastline offering views of the Isle of Wight. Our cottages range from small cosy cottages for two through to larger properties for a big family get-together or group of friends to enjoy. All our properties are presented to a high standard and equipped for all your needs to ensure a welcoming and effortless stay.
Browse through our site to view our current list of available properties situated in the New Fores.
USEFUL PIECES OF INFORMATION ABOUT STAYING WITH NEW FOREST HOLIDAY LETS
- All our self catering cottages are non smoking and welcome children unless otherwise indicated
- Bed linen and bath towels (but not beach towels) are provided in all our self catering properties
- Some of our holiday accommodation offer short breaks out of season, which are either 3 nights at weekends or 4 nights during the week - please check with us for details
- Each booking incurs a £20.00 booking fee and a returnable cautionary deposit of £200.00 unless stated otherwise in the property description
- Pet-friendly properties charge a £20.00 pet fee for each pet that stays.
- We are happy to return small items that guests may leave behind. There is a minimum charge of £10.00 for this.