We’re back and open.
We are delighted to be open and operating again.
Our office is open with reduced staff numbers in order to adhere
with current social distancing rules.
Our clients and staff are our top priority – please bear this in mind
when making an appointment.
We are delighted to offer our holiday cottages for guests to stay in from 3 July now we have had notification from the Government that this falls within the new guidelines. As a level of cautiousness we will currently accept bookings without payment of the balance until two weeks before the arrival date. It goes without saying that we will now be working hard to carry out the recommended deep cleaning procedures as advised by the industry in order to offer guests the level of cleanliness and peace of mind they would expect from us.
We are very grateful for your support at this time and wish to thank those who have asked to re-schedule their previous booking to later in the year or indeed even next year and not asked for a refund.
The New Forest and nearby coast offers the perfect place to enjoy the big outdoors with lashings of fresh air to blow away the cobwebs and inertia of lockdown and we will be looking forward to welcoming old and new visitors alike to embrace all this area has to offer. In the meantime take care and stay safe.
W E L C O M E
Come and stay in the fabulous New Forest, where you will be treated to beautiful vistas of forest and heathland whilst never being far from the stunning unspoilt coastline offering views of the Isle of Wight. Our cottages range from small cosy cottages for two through to larger properties for a big family get-together or group of friends to enjoy. All our properties are presented to a high standard and equipped for all your needs to ensure a welcoming and effortless stay.
Browse through our site to view our current list of available properties situated in the New Forest from Ringwood in the west to Hythe in the east with the majority being in the central areas of Lymington, Brockenhurst Lyndhurst and Sway.
USEFUL PIECES OF INFORMATION ABOUT STAYING WITH NEW FOREST HOLIDAY LETS
- All our self catering cottages are non smoking and welcome children unless otherwise indicated
- Bed linen and bath towels (but not beach towels) are provided in all our self catering properties
- Some of our holiday accommodation offer short breaks out of season, which are either 3 nights at weekends or 4 nights during the week - please check with us for details
- Each booking incurs a £20.00 booking fee and a returnable cautionary deposit of £200.00 unless stated otherwise in the property description
- Pet-friendly properties charge a £20.00 pet fee for each pet that stays.
- We are happy to return small items that guests may leave behind. There is a minimum charge of £10.00 for this.