As per the recent announcement by the Government, The New Forest is now in full Lock Down (effective as of midnight 4 Jan). We respectfully request all visitors to abide by the Government guidelines relating to movement around the country.
Should you have any concerns regarding your booking please do get in touch.
A recent review from our customers
'We have had a lovely time in this wonderful cottage. Its such a shame that we have to go home. The weather has been brilliant.
We weren't sure we would be coming this year, with the coronavirus, but it's been lovely to still have a holiday, and be somewhere different.
We have felt safe in the cottage with all the added hygiene measures you have put in place. The cottage was spotless as usual and the foot operated hand gel in the entrance hall was frequently used. You also supplied hand gel by all the sinks and plenty of cleaning products.
I was very happy to seal the bedding and towels up as we left, as an added hygiene precaution.
There is so much to do, even with the the restrictions, all the shops and restaurants in the area are compliant all the revelant regulations.
See you next year.'
W E L C O M E
Come and stay in the fabulous New Forest, where you will be treated to beautiful vistas of forest and heathland whilst never being far from the stunning unspoilt coastline offering views of the Isle of Wight. Our cottages range from small cosy cottages for two through to larger properties for a big family get-together or group of friends to enjoy. All our properties are presented to a high standard and equipped for all your needs to ensure a welcoming and effortless stay.
Browse through our site to view our current list of available properties situated in the New Fores.
USEFUL PIECES OF INFORMATION ABOUT STAYING WITH NEW FOREST HOLIDAY LETS
- All our self catering cottages are non smoking and welcome children unless otherwise indicated
- Bed linen and bath towels (but not beach towels) are provided in all our self catering properties
- Some of our holiday accommodation offer short breaks out of season, which are either 3 nights at weekends or 4 nights during the week - please check with us for details
- Each booking incurs a £20.00 booking fee and a returnable cautionary deposit of £200.00 unless stated otherwise in the property description
- Pet-friendly properties charge a £20.00 pet fee for each pet that stays.
- We are happy to return small items that guests may leave behind. There is a minimum charge of £10.00 for this.
NEW FOR 2021
Beautifully refurbished 3 bed contemporary holiday home in Milford on Sea called No 76 will be available for guests to book from the end of May to beginning of September. Details on our website.
THIS STYLISH APARTMENT IN LYMINGTON IS A FAIRLY NEW PROPERTY TO OUR PORTFOLIO OF QUALITY HOLIDAY LETS. SPOIL YOURSELVES AND COME AWAY FOR A BREATHER FROM LIFE.
CLICK ON THIS LINK FOR FULL DETAILS:
TIP FOR VISITORS TO THE NEW FOREST
Download this free app on your iphone or ipad to give you loads of ideas for things to do and see whilst in the area.
Experience the New Forest on the App Store (apple.com)