Ivy Cottage is a delightful 2 bedroom, Victorian style property situated in an ideal location within walking distance of the town centre of Lymington.
Key Facts at a glance
On arrival you will find:
All beds made up with towels provided (except beach towels)
Welcome pack for your first drink on arrival
Basic cleaning products (Hand wash, 2 x toilet rolls, kitchen roll, washing up liquid, J-cloths and scourer)
Three reasons for staying at Ivy Cottage
* Elegant and comfortable interior
* Just around the corner from a large Waitrose
* Ideal patio area for al-fresco dining
* Sleeps four comfortably
* Plenty of street parking
* Wifi available
* Delightful garden with outside seating
Relaxing, Sleeping, Living
* Lounge area with sofa and armchairs for relaxing evenings to watch TV with freeview/DVD and formal dining area with table and six chairs. Family bathroom with bath and shower cubicle
* Master bedroom with double bed. Second bedroom with twin beds. Travel cot available
* Gas hob, electric oven, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, hairdryer, ironing board and iron
Please note the returnable cautionary deposit for this property has been set at £200.00.
Short Breaks may be available out of peak season times, please contact us with your requirements on 01590 622449
We have just returned from a wonderful week staying at Ivy Cottage. It was wonderful. The cottage has everything you could possibly need, with a well equipped kitchen, lovely bathroom, very comfortable beds and a stunning, tranquil garden. The owners had a left us a lovely bottle of wine too, which is a very nice touch. They even had a car parking ticket for our use, which allowed us free parking in lots of car parks around Lymington and surrounding areas. The cottage itself is on a quiet residential road with plenty of parking. It is a 3 minute walk from Waitrose, which is very handy. It was also an easy 10 minute walk into Lymington town centre too! We have 2 young children and were never short of things to do, crabbing on the quay, boat trips, shopping, market days, great parks and playgrounds, wonderful restaurants. We will definitely be returning and highly recommend a stay at Ivy Cottage.
We really enjoyed our stay in Lymington and found the cottage & garden most delightful. Convenient for the town centre and 500 yards from our friends house and supermarket, in a quite location, it was perfect for our needs. Well presented & extremely clean, as well as fully equipped, we would certainly recommend it and look forward to staying again. There was even a bottle of wine in the fridge on arrival!!