This three bedroom detached property has been designed by the owner with an eye-for-detail which has resulted in a very attractive easy-living style property in which to spend time with friends and family. The garden is a generous size with a patio area complete with stylish furniture for al-fresco dining whilst the younger guests can enjoy jumping on the large trampoline at the bottom of the garden.
Key Facts at a glance
On arrival you will find:
All beds made up with towels provided (except beach towels)
Welcome pack for your first drink on arrival
Basic cleaning products (hand wash, 2 x toilet rolls. kitchen roll., washing-up liquid, j-cloths and scourer)
Three reasons for staying at Lane Cottage:
* Within easy reach of the open forest with walking and cycling trails
* Good quality fittings and furnishings making a very comfortable stay
* Easy links to the rest of the forest with the local train station in Sway
* Secure off-road parking for two cars
* Bicycle store in garden
* Versatile accommodation
* Good sized garden with patio and use of bbq
Relaxing, Sleeping, Living
* Lounge/dining room with corner-style sofa and separate armchair for reading, watching TV. Dining area with table and six chairs with views over the rear garden. Highchair available. Downstairs shower room, family bathroom with shower over bath.
* Upstairs Master bedroom with kingsize bed which can be made into twin beds, double bedroom and bunk bed room ideal for children. Travel cot available.
* Halogen 4 ring hob, double electric oven, microwave, Nespresso Coffee machine, dishwasher, fridge. In utility room - washing machine, tumble dryer, overspill fridge/freezer, TV, wifi, ironing board, iron, hairdryer
Please note the returnable cautionary deposit for this property has been set at £200.00.