Silverton Cottage can sleep up to 6 people with the benefit of a ground floor single bedroom/snug and ground floor shower room with two further double rooms and family bathroom on the first floor. Situated in Central Lymington close to the infamous Georgian high street bustling with an array of independent shops, cafes and restaurants for every taste. The town's quay is also close by - ideal for whileling away the time with a drink and watching the marine activity.
Key Facts at a glance
On arrival you will find:
All beds made up with towels provided (except beach towels)
Welcome pack for your first drink on arrival
Basic cleaning products (Hand wash, 2 x toilet rolls, kitchen roll. washing up liquid, j-cloths and scourer)
Three reasons for staying at Silverton Cottage:
* An idyllic and tastefully presented haven in which to feel cocooned
* An opportunity to leave the car on the drive and explore the delights of Lymington on foot
* A very sociable cottage where guests can be sat around the woodburner in the lounge come winter or be sunning themselves in the courtyard whilst chatting to others in the dining area and open plan kitchen
* Secure off road parking for up to two cars
*Beautifully appointed kitchen, bathroom and shower room
* Versatile accommodation due to ground floor bedroom/snug and shower room
* Two log burners adding to the cosy atmosphere
* Very stylish and eclectic stying throughout the property
* Space for secure storage of bikes
Relaxing, Sleeping, Living
*Social area consisting of sofa and armchairs in the lounge area with woodburner, leading on to the dining area with views out to the courtyard garden. Ground floor snug room which doubles up by night as a comfortable third double bedroom.
* Upstairs master double bedroom and a second double bedroom, bathroom with feature roll-top bath and hand held shower attachment. Downstairs shower room. Third bedroom with high quality double sofa bed, wood burning stove for colder days and cloakroom.
*Electric oven with ceramic hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, hairdryer, ironing board and iron.
Please note the returnable cautionary deposit for this property has been set at £200.00.
Firstly.. the cottage was so nice, very clean, modern with a vintage twist. The location was excellent with the High Street just a short walk away and close to bars, shops and of course Tesco to get your bits and bobs from. We visited many beaches nearby including Spit Mudeford, Southbourne & Briscombe and all of which were so magical. So much to do nearby or within an hours drive away Would definitely come again. 5 Big Stars from us.
Beautifully presented cottage just a few minutes walk from the town centre. Very cosy with everything provided. Courtyard quite private. Wine, biscuits and milk awaiting you on arrival a nice touch. Would definitely book again.
It's simply the perfect place to stay when exploring the beautiful New Forrest. I'll book this cottage again for sure.