The property is an easy 10 minute walk from the village centre or out on to open heathland for a leisurely stroll across the forest with a pit stop at the local pub, a 200 year old coaching inn that serves good traditional food and quality ales and wines.
Key Facts at a glance
On arrival you will find:
All beds made up with towels provided (except beach towels)
Welcome pack for your first drink on arrival
Basic cleaning products (hand wash, 2 x toilet rolls, kitchen roll, washing up liquid, j-cloths and scourer)
Three reasons for staying at 2 The Conifers:
* Perfectly located for village amenities and open forest
* Within easy walking distance from the train station
* Opportunity to relax in a stylish contemporary cottage
* Secure Off-road parking
* Secure rear garden
* Downstairs cloakroom
Relaxing, Sleeping, Living
* Lounge with armchairs and comfy sofa for TV viewing. Stylish kitchen/dining area.
* Master bedroom with double bed. Second bedroom with double bed, third bedroom with single bed. En suite shower room to the master bedroom and family bathroom.
* Gas hob, electric fan double oven, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, hairdryer, iron and ironing board.
Please note the returnable cautionary deposit for this property has been set at £200.00.
Short Breaks may be available out of peak season times, please contact us with your requirements on 01590 622449
Really great property, clean modern with all the facilities you could ask for. Lovely place to relax after days of New Forest activities. The agency we booked with were really helpful. Would definitely recommend this property and will use again .
Mr W - Kent
Fab house and location
We had a lovely stay at 2 The Conifers last week. This accommodation was ideal for myself, husband & 2 children(10 & 8 years), the property size was perfect, very clean & not full of stuff which was great as from a cleaning point of view there wasn't a lot to keep clean and could see how clean the property was. The garage was great storage for our bikes. We loved the area the property was in & is in a great location to get to lots of other areas of interest, the forest & the seaside. We would definitely stay here again
“This house is in a great location to explore the new forest. It is extremely clean and comfortable. Plenty of garage space for bikes. Immediate response from Linda (the host). Highly recommended. If visiting during coronavirus, book ahead for restaurants”
Alison - August 2020