The property is an easy 10 minute walk from the village centre or out on to open heathland for a leisurely stroll across the forest with a pit stop at the local pub, a 200 year old coaching inn that serves good traditional food and quality ales and wines.
Key Facts at a glance
On arrival you will find:
All beds made up with towels provided (except beach towels)
Welcome pack for your first drink on arrival
Basic cleaning products (hand wash, 2 x toilet rolls, kitchen roll, washing up liquid, j-cloths and scourer)
Three reasons for staying at 2 The Conifers:
* Perfectly located for village amenities and open forest
* Within easy walking distance from the train station
* Opportunity to relax in a stylish contemporary cottage
* Secure Off-road parking
* Secure rear garden
Relaxing, Sleeping, Living
* Lounge with armchairs and comfy sofa for TV viewing. Stylish kitchen/dining area.
* Master bedroom with double bed. Second bedroom with double bed, third bedroom with single bed. En suite shower room to the master bedroom and family bathroom.
* Gas hob, electric fan double oven, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, hairdryer, iron and ironing board.
Please note the returnable cautionary deposit for this property has been set at £200.00.
Short Breaks may be available out of peak season times, please contact us with your requirements on 01590 622449