Hollybush Farmhouse is approached by a long gravel driveway running beside the extensive lawned area giving guests their first wonderful view of this characterful property on arrival. A five-bedroom house with spacious and well equipped accommodation for guests to enjoy a rural style of living in the perfect setting. The virtual tour and floorplan will give you all the visual information you should need regarding how the charming accommodation is set out and what it offers.
Key Facts at a glance:
On arrival you will find:
All beds made up with hand and bath towels for each guest.
Welcome pack for your first drink on arrival with some local treats, and supplies of cleaning products, loo rolls, tea towels and oven gloves for your use.
The owner of the property will be on hand initially to welcome you and answer any questions you may have regarding the property.
Three reasons for staying at Hollybush Farmhouse:
* An opportunity to experience the rural charm of this wonderful setting and farmhouse - a real 'get away from everything' space for the whole family.
* Close proximity to the village with all its amenities including bike hire so that you can give the car a rest and explore the glorious forest lying on your doorstep.
* Perfect for a large group of friends, family and four legged friends (dogs only!) to spend quiet, lazy days together.
* 2 acres of glorious outside space begging to to used for a game of footie/rounders/cricket plus childrens swing, slide and cute wendy house.
* Original features including working fireplace in reception hall and supplies of seasoned wood straight from the garden. l
* Woodburner in lounge for cosy evenings.
* Peaceful setting for al-fresco dining/barbequing courtesy of brick built bbq, with tables and chairs placed in two areas of the extensive garden.
Relaxing, Sleeping, Living
*Cosy snug room with TV. Study area with desk for anyone needing to do some away from home work. Large lounge/dining room with table and chairs for dining, comfy sofas and large TV placed over the woodburner for relaxed evenings. Country style well equipped kitchen with range cooker (gas hob, electric ovens). Utility room to one side of kitchen complete with breakfast table ideal for seating children and to the other side of the kitchen is a downstairs WC and walk-in store cupboard.
* Master bedroom with kingsize bed with adjoining bedroom complete with wooden cot and childs bed perfect for baby/young child to sleep close to parents. Third bedroom with double bed, fourth bedroom fitted with bunk style bed incorporating double bed at the bottom with single on top. The fifth bedroom is a pretty single room. The family bathroom is situated centrally to all bedrooms with electric shower over the bath. Stair gate and hiighchair available for guests' use.
* Range cooker, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, hairdryer, iron and ironing board
* Please note the returnable cautionary deposit for this property has been set at £200.00.
*The owner wishes to point out that the outside space does not have high fencing so an eye should be kept on young children and pets escaping!
*If the guests in the main house need any overflow accommodation for an extra couple maybe joining them for a few days, there is an annexe which can be hired in addition. Price on application.
Short breaks of 3/4 nights maybe possible out of season. Give us a call to enquire about this.
The returnable cautionary deposit for this property has been set at £200.00
A non-refundable admin charge of £50.00 is applied to each booking.